In the early stages of an operation, some customers may not have all of the required information, or in-house technical skills to conceptualise and specify the type of DTV solution which best fits their business requirements and the way they want to operate and manage it to reach their objectives.
In such instances, where information pre-requisites and expertise are missing, it is useful to choose an SI or Managed Service Advisory and Consulting service, which enables the customer to structure its project to best fit their business requirements.
- Analysis of existing infrastructure, services and organisation
- Strategic counseling
- Baseline business case implementations, including with financial simulations to guide and justify investment decisions
- Counseling on third-party evaluation / benchmarking
- Counseling on third-party contracting
- Architecture of target solution
- Architecture of platform migration
- Compliance with industry standards
- Helping customers articulate their technical requirements
- Helping a customer through the RFP/Q process in evaluating suitability of certain third-party components
- 20 years of experience
- Highly qualified specialists
- Do not miss any trend or industry change